понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

articulation definition




Dear family:


Well, itapos;s been a busy half-day to begin at the MTC. I love you guys so very much and think of you when I have a spare moment (which isnapos;t often).

My companion and I are getting along rather well. His name is, as you know, Elder M., and he is a big, rather soft-spoken person, but with a wonderful wit. I think there is a special friendship hidden in there when more time passes and we get to know each other better.

The MTC looks to be an absolutely wonderful place; there is so much to do at one time I only caught a bit of the information on the tour, but hopefully with more time I will understand a little bit more clearly where everything is and what I can be a part of here.

Unfortunately, I only have a few minutes to write, so Iapos;ll have to cut this letter short. Mom - apparently on the Immunization Record, I need to have two MMR shots and there is only one date when there "should" be another (somewhere when I was 15 months or so). Do you by chance know that information or could get that information? Also, apparently I needed another Hep A and B shot to fill out the third date. I was a big boy, though, and didnapos;t faint. :) Just letting you know about the charge on the credit card (sorry Iapos;ll try to let you know next time before I go on a vaccine splurge).

Love you all. Hope all is well. Iapos;ll try to get a little more time next week for details; until then, be safe and know that the Gospel is true



Elder W.

award book national winner, articulation definition, articulation delay, articulation delays, articulation development.



Комментариев нет: